Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Valentimes Day.

You guys aren't going to believe this. C and I participated in a festive, holiday-related, cookie-decorating, celebration. I know! Thank goodness for friends who are more crafty and bakey and darling than me.

Some of these kids did more candy eating than cookie decorating (C). 

Some of these kids weren't on their best of behavior (C).

Some of these kids pood their diaper just when the cookie decorating was really amping up into full force (C).

But we had fun anyway! Yay!  
 I found a really amazing recipe on Pinterest for homemade, edible, glitter. So in true me fashion I bought some at the store. More expensive, less homey-makey, way less healthy, easier. I like to take the lazy route whenever possible. Go me!
 Unbridled joy over endless M&M consumption...
 Obediently posing with the candy...
 Closely examining the conversation hearts...
 We decorated the SHEE out of these cookies...
 She ate that entire bowl of M&Ms. No big deal.


 Here we are, having completed our Valemtime activity. I felt so motherly and domestic and incredible. 
 These ones right here are some of our most favorites.
Cutest girls ever? I think yes.


6 comments:

b2h said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt said...

Let's be honest, C was much better behaved yesterday than either of the other two. But still very fun! Thanks for Valentiming with us.

kalie said...

Clearly you are the perfect mother, and SO domestic. :) Isaac had his first lollipop yesterday and I was biting my nails off in motherly trepidation. Is he going to become an addict? Are his teeth going to fall out? He took two licks and tossed it aside. Phew!

Ty and Meg said...

Ha. For some reason this whole post is very funny to me. I love that C just sat on the counter and ate M&Ms. My kind of girl.

megara said...

love this! you guys have the cutest girls and those cookies were delicious!!

uytyey said...

"Tube Air" which is visible in several small Asics Tiger circles on the midsole of the shoe, "Total Air" which is basically just another word for full Air Max cushioning, "Tuned Air," Hogan Shoes which is a system of individual pods supposedly "tuned" to different areas of the foot. Air in the early 1990s which was visible through the bottom of the shoe (although smaller portions of Air units are visible through the bottom of many Air Max models) and another type of Air cushioning is the low profile and very responsive "Zoom Air." Franklin Marshall Sale The symbols of air cushioning is the 1993 model, which the first to have the fully visible heel Air unit that was visible in the back as well as on the sides.