Wednesday, January 18, 2012

doTerra


Hello blog friends. 

I love you all very much.  Even those of you who secretly read and never comment.  Those of you I know.  Those of you  I don't know.  My friends. My family.  My sister. Whoever you are.  I love you.  (Unless you are a scary stalker.  I don't love you.) 

Have you heard of doTerra Essential Oils?  Lots of people have.  Lots of people haven't.  I attended a class a month or so ago and my life has never been the same.  I was blown away by what I learned. And we started using the oils in our own home to amazing results. I can't wait to share what I learned with everyone I know (and don't know). I am a little bit obsessed with essential oils. 

Here are a couple things we use the oils for in our home:

-Headaches/stress aches/pain of any kind - the oils completely rid my body of pain in less than 5 minutes

-My husband has had severe asthma his entire life and has been able to replace his inhaler with essential oils...it stops his asthma attacks in under a minute (crazy)

-We have used them multiple times for C (our 1-year-old) to knock out colds and the stomach flu in a day - this is especially awesome because I really hate giving my baby medicine if I can avoid it. It's completely safe to use on newborns, babies and kids of all ages. Essential oils are slowly but surely replacing our medicine cabinet.

-I constantly use them for relaxation and to help me fall asleep at night. I feel that working in front of a computer at night really makes it difficult for me to fall asleep at bedtime. Essential oils have changed that.

-For cooking and cleaning!

-For weight loss as an appetite suppressant

-To relieve the pain of sore muscles after working out (ME!  Working out!  I know.)


And lastly...
-I'm NOT pregnant but oils are used to get rid of morning sickness, fatigue, stretch marks, tired muscles, etc. AND...I know many people that have used them to soothe crying newborns, help newborns sleep, relieve pain from teething, help with gas, etc.

Seriously, the list goes on and on and on...
This stuff is legit. 

If you are interested in learning more from essential oil experts, trying these out (for free my friends), eating yummy food, etc then I would love to have you to my house tomorrow night.  Let me know and I'll send you the address. 

And since I know that tomorrow night is...well...tomorrow night and you may not be able to make it on such short notice but would still like to learn more...hit me up and I'll fill you in and give you info on other classes in the near future.  You won't regret it.  In fact, you might want to kiss me.  Which I will allow.   

xo
A