Saturday, December 17, 2011

The REAL Santa.

I'm almost entirely convinced that the REAL Santa resides at the Dickens Festival at the Utah State Fair Grounds in Salt Lake City, Utah.  I mean SERIOUSLY...just LOOK at this guy.  He's adorable. Real Santa or not, C was not having it.  
The holidays are officially under way for us.  Starting last night and continuing for the next week and a half straight we have parties and events every, single night.  I love this time of year.

I knew that if I didn't keep up with the blogging I would fall behind and end up posting 2,000 photos of Christmas sometime around March.  So, I'm going to try to not let that happen.

Here is the first Christmas photo installment for your viewing (or not) pleasure.












2 comments:

kalie said...

Cute family pic! Your hair is getting seriously long. Let the festivities begin! And that Santa is legit.

Ty and Meg said...

OH my. These pictures are amazing. That family pic is fantastic. I cannot wait to get home. I need some serious C Baby/Sarser time. Cannot wait.