Monday, December 12, 2011

Babies are weird.

C does this funny little trick with my brother.  In actuality, it's probably not funny at all.  But you know how everyone thinks their child is the most gorgeous/brilliant/hilarious child in all of middle earth?  That makes us think this is incredibly funny.  We can't help it.  Just humor me.  

So without further ado, I give you...

The Part of Your World Trick








We will obviously be including these photos in her Harvard applications.

 Also, here are some more pictures.  
Can you tell I've been purging my cameras lately?  


3 comments:

Ty and Meg said...

BaHAHAHA! Oh my. I cannot wait to see that in person! That is amazing.

Ali said...

LOVE this! So funny! She is so dang cute. I love the Christmas dress pictures and am drooling over your kitchen... gorgeous.

The McBrides said...

that really is so cute and funny, I love this age when really start to burst with personality!