Thursday, September 1, 2011

You guys don't mind if I do a little photo dump do you?

I'm so behind. I have months of photos on my camera. Luckily, the upcoming cruise is giving me a kick in the butt to clear out my memory cards so I can make room for what is bound to be hundreds of thousands of more photos of tropical beaches. {Also, probably hundreds of photos of my siblings jumping on tropical beaches at sunset...as you all know we are fond of doing this.}

So, without further ado...the photo dump:

Almost one.


Some straggler photos of our trip to Portland from a few months back.


It's so green and pleasantly temperatured in Portland. {Temperatured is definitly a word. Feel free to use it in a sentence today.}




The coast was gorgeous and the weather was PERFECT. Portland doesn't usually like to have nice weather on the coast when we visit.


C was not so sure of the water at first.


But got the hang of it very quickly.







We weren't the only ones taking advantage of the great weather.


We also got to play in some freezing tide pools.



A couple days after we got home from Portland we threw a little birthday bash for the big 1-year-old girl.










All the people who love miss C the most were there.




We just adore this baby girl and are so happy that she is ours.

Even if she is a little bit of a drama queen from time to time.

6 comments:

Ty and Meg said...

AH! Love all these pictures! I have been waiting for them. So fun. I cannot wait for our party to begin tomorrow. Baby C for a whole week! Woot!

Ty and Meg said...

Oh and PS, C hates sitting in straddle. Just for future reference. :)

Ruth said...

Love the pictures of your baby....and I really love the pictures of your house! Love your kitchen, dining, living room area. You are a lucky girl. :)

Nate and Marie Johnson said...

LOVE the beach photos of "C". I also love your house. I can't wait until we can design and build our own house. You'll have to give me some tips. I hope you are enjoying your cruise right now, super jealous.

Chelsea said...

Ah I love these pictures!!! She is so adorable! The last one is the best. Ha! :)

Kate said...

Oh i LOVE how you displayed Caroline's photos on the fireplace mantle... can i steal this pic and put it on my blog for "display" ideas? lmk