Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Honduras Photo Shoot of Death

More details and photos from the cruise to come.  But for now...

My mom hired a photographer to meet us on the beach in Honduras so we could get a few family shots.  All things considered, I think they turned out really well.  All things considered meaning the second you step off the boat you are instantly {and I mean INSTANTLY} drenched from the humidity.  I spent an hour washing, blow drying and flat ironing my hair for these pictures so that it could frizz out and then shellac to my face about 5 minutes later.  I'm really amazed that you can't see the sweat pouring off all of our faces.

P.S.  C decided to have about 5 poopy diapers in the 45 minute time span of this little photo shoot.

P.P.S.  For a fun time, try peeling off your soaked-in-sweat clothes in a windowless, nearly pitch dark, storage shack on the beach.  THEN, for more fun, try pulling your swimming suit on over your damp skin.  This turns out awesome and may result in the dropping of many F bombs in front of your mother.

Really though, the pictures are fun and this was by far my most favorite day on the cruise.

Here a few of my favorites, although it's very hard to narrow it down.  Just looking at these makes me want to be back there!  {And don't mind that nasty scowl on C's face.  This is her new thing.  She literally scowls at everything and everyone and there is nothing you can do to stop her.  I think she takes after her mother.}




  

5 comments:

Ty and Meg said...

Yay! So cute. They really did turn out good. Ty and I laugh almost daily about how awful that 2 hour stretch was. ha. Good times. You need to post and email me all the rest of the pictures! Also I love C's scowl. Hilarious.

Em said...

So fun! It looks like a beautiful place/day! That visual of the dark shack changing room made me busy a gut!

Anne, Ryan, Emily and McCoy said...

Darling pictures! I want to go there.

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

Oh Beautiful! I want to be there! and a part of your family too k? :)

kalie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.