Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm not sure what to say...

...other than that my friend Mark was diagnosed with cancer. Stage 3 Hodgkins Lymphoma. Mounting medical bills add huge amounts of stress and strain on someone who is so sick and should only have to focus on one thing: getting better.

Do you know Mark? If you do, I'm sure that you would agree that he is brilliant and kind. I'm lucky to have him as a friend.

You can learn more HERE, at this website that was set up on Mark's behalf. A website that I discovered, not through him. I then had to inform him that I would spread the word, because I knew that he would never ask. Please, if you are able, donate, and share this website.

Thanks friends.




The baby version of Sarah, Dave, Mark and me.

3 comments:

The McBrides said...

is this the same Mark Pingree from my home ward? i seriously can't believe it, how do these terrible things happen to such incredible people?

Melissa Stringham said...

My mom told me about this. I feel so sad for him. Is he doing ok?

Barb @ getupandplay said...

I'm so sorry.