Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cait Connolly Art

For Fathers Day this year I commissioned an artist to paint our family portrait. It turned out amazing and B absolutely loved it. Cait did an incredible job. I think she caputred us perfectly. And I told her to make me skinnier than I actually am so that right there made it worth the money. I highly recommend her if you want to hang some awesome, original art on your wall. And I know you do, because who wouldn't?

Then, Cait turned the painting into a custom blog header for me. So pretty much this was a win, win, win investment. Thanks Cait!

You can find her website here.

4 comments:

Ty and Meg said...

So cute. I want one. I love Cait. We were room mates you know. Does that make me super popular like her?

I'm A. said...

Hmm...No. No, I don't think it does.

Aimee said...

turned out great!

The McBrides said...

that is so cool! I want one!