Friday, June 3, 2011

What happened to my baby?

i look at her and i see a kid. and while kids are great and all, i just can't believe that i have an almost 1-year-old.

she has opinions now. opinions about whether or not she will be wearing a headband or hair clip on any particular day. {usually the answer is not.}


she is sweet as can be. she lights up when dada comes home from work. and kicks and smiles and reaches when i go get her out of her crib in the morning.


she loves to stand...



but refuses to crawl.


she seriously melts my heart every other minute all day long.


she knows what the camera is and about 95% of the time refuses to cooperate. she won't even glance at the camera. she gets very fed up with our daily photoshoots.


but i can't stop taking pictures because i don't want to forget anything...what she wore, how she looked, what length her hair was.

it took me 15 minutes to wrangle this picture out of her. she is showing me her tongue...which is her favorite trick.


she absolutely makes life better in every way.

7 comments:

Meg said...

These pictures. Oh my. I cannot believe I am missing her growing up. I hate that I am not there. She is perfect. And you are the best mom. You need to get more pictures of the two of you together because it just melts my heart. So sweet.

Trav and Lizzie said...

Ooooo, I love love love her.
And I miss her, so we need to remedy that, stat!!

Trav and Lizzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liz said...

wow. she just gets cuter and cuter!

Drea said...

She is SO beautiful!! I can't believe how old she is getting!

e said...

These are some of the cutest photos I've ever seen. That picture of the two of you is AMAZING. And her shoes in that last photo?? I wish they were in my size!

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

In many instances, these are speedily harmed. For that reason, we should hsddrefsj instead hold cure of our own Cheap Oakley Sunglasses whenever you can. Zero make a difference where by anyone position your current Oakley Frogskins, you may need to be aware of that will position your eyeglass contact lenses while in the second facet. Should you be thinking of receiving some Oakley Frogskin, in this article are generally amount of rules with regards to tips on how to invest in the perfect one particular. Oakley Radar get transform into a new need to for each and every player, motorcycle while Oakley Radar Sunglasses effectively because people involving playing golf, the game of golf, cricket along with mineral water activities and the like.