Monday, June 20, 2011

A day late.

but i just have to say...

happy fathers day!

to my wonderful dad who has always been there for me and still is. i know i can always count on him.

to my awesome father-in-law. this guy knows a thing or two about how to treat a lady. chivalry is not dead in the mouritsen home. {b is truly the most chivalrous, respectful guy i have ever known and i know that is thanks to his dad.}

and really, between my dad and b's dad, there is no problem, big or small, that can't be solved. they are both amazing, smart, hard working, do-it-yourselfers. we are so lucky to have them.

and of course, i have to say happy fathers day to my baby daddy. day in and day out b is the best dada that any little girl could ask for. to say she adores him is an understatement. the child won't even let me hold her anymore.

he works so hard for our little family. and does way more than his fair share.

we are so lucky.

2 comments:

Ty and Meg said...

You guys are the cutest little family on earth. And we really do have the best dad.

Ty and Meg said...

Also...those little top front teeth are almost too much to handle. So freaking cute.