Sunday, May 1, 2011

What we have been up to in pictures.

so yes. i am now one of those people. those people who post nothing on their blog aside from photos of their child. i realize that i have mentioned this before. however, i feel that the problem continues to worsen. i am powerless against the pull of the mommy blogger's intense power. for all five of you out there who still regularly check this blog...let me apologize. for my sister...you are welcome.


photos by yan photography, taken during our trip down to happy valley to attend the bijou market. worth the drive.


the new pink sequined kicks from granny janny for easter. {i have decided that c will call my mother granny janny because it is hilarious and also because granny janny hates it.}


le combover:

c's solution to not yet knowing how to drink from a cup with her hands:



hangin with uncle t:

still breaking out the leg warmers:

c's new easter dress from grandma annette:

serious stuff:


c's first pedi:

and first jellies!:

6 comments:

McBride Fam said...

could she be any cuter? I don't think so. LOVE her shorts, those are adorable, Halle has the same Hannah Anderson pjs- love Costco.

Meg said...

AH! You went back for the shorts. It was the right choice. She is disgustingly cute. Get her to my house NOW! I am also glad you went with the pedi. Very cute. And she is just the cutest thing on earth. Again, get her to my house!

And you can come too... :)

Meg said...

Also...we are definitely making Granny Janny stick. That is the best. As are her pink keds and her jellies. Granny Janny. Ha. I just laugh every single time.

Stephanie said...

I love the picture of her drinking out of the sippy. She is so stinkin' cute!

Trav and Lizzie said...

don't be ashamed to talk about my goddaughter. for pete's sake andrea.

k.k. chamberlain said...

She's a sweetie! Can I come by Thursday or Friday?