Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I pledge allegiance to the Costco of the United States of Costco.

long before i had my own costco membership i was mooching off my mothers. if i caught wind of a costco trip i would promptly invite myself and then fill my mother's grocery cart with all sorts of delicious costco treats. costco is the bomb.

i've thought long and hard about this. and i've come to a conclusion. this:


is my favorite costco treat.



stacy's simply naked baked pita chips.


so. effin. good.


costco is FULL of treasures though. capris and baby clothes, books, movies, blue cheese bread, microwave philly cheese sandwich's, hawaiin bowls, kirklands fruit and nut mix, red velvet cake, apple and gouda italian sausages, fresh flowers that kick the butts of any local grocery stores fresh flower selections...


anyways, you get the point.


costco can do no wrong.

{except for how they have to magic marker your receipt before you leave the premises like we are all criminals trying to sneak out with a free 30lb bag of pre shredded cheddar cheese.}


so here is the question of the day. i neeeeed to know.


what is your most favorite costco treat? tell me!

10 comments:

Katrina said...

so hard to decide! I also love the stacy's pita chips. then there are the Einstein Bros bagels, the artisan bread, the cheesecake, the various chocolate available, the delicious OJ, huge boxes of Creamies. I could on... I heart Costco forever.

Anne, Ryan, Emily and McCoy said...

I love their parmesean spinach artichoke dip. Mmmm....

Sarah said...

I am seriously too sad to say. I love costco and miss it everyday. needed some medicine, organic milk, diapers, a hot dog, maybe some electronics, or a freaking mattress. I miss costco! Our nearest one is 3 hours away. 9 more months of living in the boonies. Counting down!

naezandkidz said...

I love costco dried fruit it is the best!!

McBride Fam said...

the blue cheese bread is to die for- I also love the chocolate covered macademia nuts, so sinful. I have such a love/hate for that place because I could easily blow my whole months budget in one trip!

Meg said...

I LOVE the sweet potato fries. They only have them occasionaly so we have to buy 10 when they are in. Also the crazy huge chocolate cake. And kind of random...but they have the best chewey vitamins.
Oh and don't forget the pizza, ice cream and churro Tyler and I have to get every time we go.

Starr said...

I feel the same way about Costco! The best is being in another state and going to Costco - all new treasures. We buy gallons and gallons and gallons of milk from Costco...but my favorite thing is the hummus. DELICIOUS. $5 of pure magic. Also their hotdogs and food to go is like my all time favorite. Hotdogs for $2? I'll take 5!

bets said...

we love their edamame (in the frozen section). it comes in little steamer bags or little plastic serving bowls. you just microwave, salt and enjoy. i also love the kellogg's brand fruit snacks they have-we bought some a while ago for wins to have as a snack and i'm pretty sure i ate a pack a day. i know, i'm a child.

Ruth said...

Our costco staples are the nonfrozen edamame in the fresh section, the frozen broccoli, the kirkland organic milk, the kirkland bag of frozen raw chicken breasts, the kids clif bars (we all eat them), and the little apple sauce squeeze bags.

We also go for the baby lulu clothes and hanna andersson jammies. Oh, and always the pizza and hotdogs!!

Marcus and Amy said...

Oh my. I LOVE there Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Macadamia Nut Clusters. I don't dare look at the calorie count in those bad boys, cause I can seriously consume the whole container in under 2 days.

And I agree, Costco is the bomb. Except on Saturdays. I don't dare step foot in there on a Saturday. I would rather shoot myself then deal with those crowds. (At least its that way @ the Sandy location.)