Monday, May 9, 2011

I can already tell the birthday iPhone is going to come in handy.

so as you can see i'm already obsessively taking pictures of c. it's an illness.




the birthday weekend went off without a hitch.
*
-received the coveted iPhone like all the cool kids have these days. in fact, embarrassing to admit that i'm only just now receiving one. shameful. however, word of advice...iPhone ownership will NOT shave five years off your life. nor will it remove stretch marks due to pregnancy. there is not an app for that. turns out, iPhones aren't THAT good.
*
-used getting older and feeling depressed about it as an excuse to buy new clothes. however, when you actually are getting older and feeling depressed about it no amount of clothes can dull the pain.

{side note: it's so lame but i buy ALL my clothes from old navy. what is up with that? i don't even like old navy. so why does everything i own originate from gaps cheap cousin and banana's ugly step child? do you guys fall into that rut where you buy all your clothes from the same, cheapo store? i need new stomping grounds. }
*
-ate lots of good food.
*
-and, as mentioned above, played with the iphone for 48 straight hours. and actually, sort of haven't taken a break yet. evidence:








3 comments:

Meg said...

Ugh. This is so not fair to me. None of it. The iPhones, the hanging out with bovers, the playing with your daughter all the time. COME TO PORTLAND!

Meg said...

Oh, and glad you had a good birthday. I think 28 is a perfect age. In fact, I can't wait to be there myself. And, I never shop at Old Navy. Except when I am with you.

McBride Fam said...

these pictures are so fun! I am in the dark ages with my phone, its pretty old school compared to the iphone fancyness. I do have to say that I have the exact same issues with Old Navy and I have been trying to figure it out for a very long time- and I honestly can't put my finger on why I am only capable of buying clothes there, its upsetting. Pretty much everything me or the kids wear comes from that wretched place. Dustin actually just gave me money to get some post maternity clothes and gave me specific instructions to NOT spend it at Old Navy, and I probably still will! Glad Im not the only one, they just always seem to have such great deals, I don't know.