Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just a couple things...

i am going to need to read this book STAT: i hate baby products that use fake babies in their ads...like i, the customer, am thinking..."well, if it's good enough for that fake, plastic baby then it's good enough for my child".but what i don't hate is fictionist. in fact, i adore them. they are going to be so famous. i mean, just look at them:if you haven't voted for them yet then stop being lame and go do it here. and then have your mom vote too.
and listen to this. seriously.

*

since we are moving this weekend {yay!} we are without cable right now. i am having serious sister wives withdrawals. a world without sister wives is no world i want to exist in.luckily, watching amc's new show, the killing, online is easing the pain. AMAZING.i haaate the office but i will be tuning in this week to watch will ferrell. i also haaate glee. so, so much. and that's all i have to say about that because if i go into detail i will start ranting and crying and then i will have a rage blackout and someone will end up dead. probably this loathsome, low life, ryan murphy, the creator of glee.

and if i seem a little...on edge...well, that's only because my baby won't nap. ever. i read 'the no cry nap solution'. nada progress with that one. i guess i need to move onto baby wise...but has anyone read that? does it cover naps? do i need book 1 or book 2? at this point, c owns me. she laughs in my face while i cry, huddled in a corner, in the fetal position, begging for mercy. she sure is cute though. lucky for her.

7 comments:

bets said...

oh my goodness, that's my little stuart maxfield in fictionist! i didn't know he was in that band-i've been hearing about them but knew very little. he used to hang out with us and the east boys. always sweet and sensitive-this is so fitting for him.

liz said...

ha. andrea, i miss hanging out with you everyday. also.. on the no napping. naomi has also been a beast about that. lately, i have combined the knowledge of "healthy sleep habits, happy child" and "babywise" (which i bought babywise at the DI - there were like a million copies for only $1) anywho...she has been actually taking naps lately and it makes me ohsohappy.

Meg said...

Okay I also hate Glee and The Office. I think we are the only people on earth. But that is why we are Sarsers. Do you find it funny that they put the most attractive of the sister wives in the very forefront of the picture so that you can only barely see the other not so cute wives? Sorry you don't have cable. That would be BAAAAD. But I cannot wait to see your house. And you. And your nap free baby. You can nap while I babysit.

Barb @ getupandplay said...

ew, Sister Wives gives me the heebie jeebies. The Office isn't nearly as good now that Jim and Pam are together.

I read Babywise and it didn't work for us. But if you read it, just ignore their awful tone and use the tips. :)

Dasha Cuthbert said...

Totally agree with you about the office, but who doesn't love Will Ferrell?!

http://anklepantstozipperjackets.blogspot.com/

Ruth said...

Favorite baby book of all time... "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child." It's fabulous.

Marcus and Amy said...

This too shall pass...I hope.

At least that is what I tell myself everytime my little munchkin goes through some sort of stage. And I have found myself thinking A LOT lately that motherhood is not how I imagined it in my head. I guess we pick our battles. Good luck! I hope you are able to work something out soon.