Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

we had a really happy easter. i hope you all did too. it was trent's homecoming so we got to spend the day with family and friends that we love.
we did not, however, get a visit from the easter bunny at our house. {notice c's empty easter basket.} we figure we will take advantage of our ability to slack on holidays while we can. because, pretty soon c will be old enough to know better and hanging one ornament off the door knob of our tv console isn't going to cut it anymore.



aaaaannnddd....she's done.








now onto warmer weather, right? please.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh my. C's easter dress is to die for. SO CUTE. I feel left out looking at all these pictures. So come to my house!

k.k. chamberlain said...

What a great family picture of you three. I have a housewarming gift for you and I would love to bring it over and have a tour. Text or call to let me know what day is good for you this week or next.