Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time is flying.

how did i go from this:

to this?:

and this?!:

i mean, seriously.
breaks my heart.

but the good part...the house building is going SO fast!

sheet rocking is done. hardwood has been selected and is going in next week. travertine and carpet have all been picked. paint colors are are narrowed down to a final few. we designed our build-in desk today. kitchen cabinets should be in the warehouse next week. i think it is safe to say that we are giddy. yay!








alas. i am still debating counter tops.

6 comments:

Barb @ getupandplay said...

Oooh, the house is looking so good!!

Katrina said...

so exciting!

Meg said...

Wow. The house looks so awesome. And I miss you and your baby way way too much. 2 months until I am home. Can't wait. C is the cutest ever.

Heather Harman said...

your house looks amazing!!!

aimee said...

I am so jealous you get to do this project. I know making all those decisions is stressful but think of the joy when you are done! So so fun. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I'll have to come visit you in person when we are down in SLC next.

Rickie said...

Wow! Your house looks awesome. It's so cool that you've been able to start from scratch.

I didn't realize you guys knew Scott and Aimee. They are my second cousins! Small world.

And I really think Michelle from the bachelor is a fake contestant added to the show purely to create drama. Do you agree? It's my first season watching the bachelor. I can't believe I got hooked.

Oh, and I still need to see the finished Europe Video. We'll have to do that when Meg comes to town next.

I think I've said everything now.