Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The last few photos from 2010...

peanut butter and jelly best friends/sisters necklaces



mouritsen family after-christmas party
{also known as more pictures of my baby}





dinner at kyoto







{photo of my parents has been removed per my mothers request}





smash burger on the day meg and ty went home to portland
{that place is good yeah?}



looking real cute on sunday





aunt marli and baby c







aunt megan and uncle tyler and baby c





uncle danny and baby c {not holding still hence the fuzzy}

2 comments:

Meg said...

Cutest! I miss my family. Only that picture of me holding C at the hotel is so scary of me. But really good of her. So I guess you can leave it up. Now you need to get up here and bring your baby so we can play! We can both work from home so you don't even have to take any days off of work okee?

k.k. chamberlain said...

Hi there! I found your blog ... I hope you don't mind but since you mentioned it I figured you wouldn't. I love it! You're funny and you take great pictures. I will be a dedicated reader. LOVES!

www.kkchamberlain.blogspot.com is our URL just in case you wanted to know. :)