Monday, January 3, 2011

I hate myself for this.

who cares about the bachelor? i try and tell myself that i don't. but myself and i sat down together and we had a real, good heart to heart. it went something like this:

andrea: andrea, do you really care about this crap load of a show?
andrea: no! chris harrison can die for all i care! or not! whatever. i don't care. i don't care at all. not at all. i'm not even gonig to watch. because i don't care.
andrea: then why are you crying?
andrea: ...

so apparently i care and that is why this makes me feel rageful:


yep. abc is bringing back that douche nozzle, brad womack. of all the millions and MILLIONS of guys in this country the best they can do is bring back brad womack? brad womack who didn't pick anyone?! brad womack who was a total jerk to deanna pappas on the after the (no) final rose show? !! brad! womack!! ?!?! argh.


if i climbed out of my limo and saw him standing there i would climb right back in.


so yes. apparently i care. and i hate myself so, so much for it.


but do i care enough to watch? that is the question. will any of you be watching this season? tell tell tell.

14 comments:

Meg said...

Ugh. I hate him too. PICK SOMEONE NEW! Please! Allow me to allow myself to watch by picking someone new. I don't know yet if I will watch. I will peek just to see...then...it will come down to willpower. I will have to let you know...

Dustin and Whit said...

sadly, yes. because that is what my life has come to, and it makes me want to cry a little to. so here is to another season of the Bachelor in all of its lameness glory.

I'm A. said...

At leat your honest with yourself Whitney. Unlike Megan. You're watching Megan. Face it.

Meg said...

No. I won't face it.

Ali said...

It's called a guilty pleasure for a reason. I'm excited. It doesn't really matter who the bachelor is (to me). Let's just hope the cast of crazies... I mean ladies are interesting.

This is my brand of soap opera.

I'm A. said...

I just wish my guilty pleasure could be something a little less embarassing....like cupcakes.

Ruth said...

can't wait. sorry, but i can't.

Nichole said...

HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Thank you. I am looking forward to your Tuesday morning posts on The Bach. They make my entire work day.

Trav and Lizzie said...

I'll tell you how this is going to go down...
1. I won't plan to watch it.
2. I will "catch" a minute or two on a Monday eve
3. The following Monday, I will casually glance at it, mocking comments and people here and there
4. I will record it on tevo for the rest of the series, JUST IN CASE I need to following something.
5. I am now watching the freaking Bachelor.
Ho hum, the end.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Yes I am going to watch it, but mostly because my cousin Michelle is going to be one the the girls on it. So weird.

I'm A. said...

Haha. Oh man Ali. That's awesome. Ok, mental note to self...don't rip on Michelle. :)

the Baker 4 said...

Andrea You know as well as I do that you and Megan will be watching it this season just like all the other seasons you guys say your not going to watch it and you do....Sooooooooooo I will be excited to read your posts Tuesday mornings about Brad!!

Meg said...

Sarser you are like a little mini fourfour! You have fans! Only instead of ANTM its The Bach. Im impressed.

Amanda said...

Haha--admitting is the first step.

My name is Amanda and I watched the Bachelor last night...