Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Only about a thousand photos from Christmas this year.

listen you guys. if there is one thing i've learned since having a child it's this: it is nearly impossible not to become a boring mommy blogger after having a baby. something ruptures in your brain causing you to believe whole-heartedly that people are interested in looking at endless photos of your child. it works in reverse as well. because now i get all happy and teary-eyed when i look at photos of other peoples kids, too. completely weird.

so i really do apologize. it's just that i'm completely powerless against this. so onto a thousand photos that you don't care to see. weeee!

christmas eve at home:







christmas morning with my family:











{talking on the phone to my brother in paraguay:}



christmas eve with b's family:













sunday dinner:

























6 comments:

Dustin and Whit said...

I am super jealous of your amazing pictures, every single one is award worthy! Halle has that same Naartji outfit in green and it has been my favorite thing she has owned, so so cute! I love how smiley C is, she is such a ridiculously beautiful baby, glad you guys had a great Christmas!

kl said...

Love the one with her in the hat, the close-up! A, you don't have to be a boring blogger, I think you might need to get out more though!!! Just a thought! Really, I'm starting to get worried! LOL let's do lunch soon

aimee said...

I agree. I have no control but to talk, blog, eat, and sleep babies now.

I love other peoples pictures and baby reviews now too. Much more than I used to. Where did we go?

She is so dang adorable.

Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Tyler and Megan said...

I am not a mommy blogger but I could look at pictures of C all day. I am going through withdrawals.

the Baker 4 said...

OMG Andrea she is the cutest baby ever....I never get tired of looking at the cute pictures you guys take. Thanks for sharing :)

Starr said...

You are such a good mom and i just want to munch on that little one.