Sunday, September 26, 2010

Old friends and more photos of C for Elder Lisonbee...

this weekend i got together with some of my very best friends. we grew up together and now we all have kids which is really hard to believe sometimes. we were just missing cami and her baby boy.
i love these girls and i feel really grateful that we have remained friends after all of these years. they are dear to me. we have gone from sleepovers and night games to college and dating to marriage and babies.
beautiful emily and her baby boy above and beautiful anne with her baby boy below...
isn't this photo precious? you can tell she loves that baby boy like crazy. you can also tell that he is ready to eat. :)
and here are a few shots of c this week for my brother who is serving a mission in paraguay...sunday morning with daddy...ready for church...

6 comments:

naezandkidz said...

I was looking at your pictures with Addy and Addy kept saying she is so beautiful....lol...she really is so cute. Thanks for letting me come see you guys :)

Justin said...

Just found your blog. It's great and I LOVE the picture of your husband and daughter. I get almost no pictures of me and my baby because I'm usually behind the camera.

Tyler and Megan said...

Ugh. These pictures make me want to be home so bad! They are so cute. C is beautiful as ever. I can't wait to see you guys in November. Love the pic with you and Em and Anne. So so weird to see you all with babies.

Anne, Ryan, Emily and McCoy said...

It was so fun to get together on Saturday. I can't wait to to it again!

UniversalMedia said...

Great Post. I have subscribed to the RSS -
Looking forward to more content.
Did you know you can get Hundreds of instant Subscribers AND update here to blogger?
Walt Bayliss
CEO and Founder
http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com

Ruth said...

She is so cute and stylish already! Love it!