Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nursery Pictures...

a few months back we had a flood {or two}, which lead us to find mold, which lead us to find a huge crack in our foundation. all of that has finally been fixed but not without some major freak-outs from me. having to tear out walls, replace carpets, fix windows, etc...a month before your due date might sound fun...except it's not. luckily, i have an amazing dad who can fix anything.
*
here is b and his parents painting the nursery. i helped by poking my head in to take two photos and then going back to the couch.
here is the pretty-much finished product:
the babies name is on the wall in cute, multi-colored, wooden letters. i blurred it out because its a secret. sort of. not really. but i might change my mind when i see her.
there is the crib that the baby probably won't be sleeping in for a very long time:
we bought a print from the st. george art festival. it is currently being framed and will eventually hang over the chair.

18 comments:

naezandkidz said...

Oh my gosh Andrea its sooooo cute!! I LOVE IT!! I cant wait for her to be here :)

Melanie said...

I LOVE it!!!! Everything is so chic. The paint color is perfect. I think my favorite thing in the whole room though is that blue lamp. Where did you find it? I had to laugh at the your whole mold experience thing. Just consider yourself lucky it happened a month before and not the day before! We had the exact same problems and discovered them the day before I went into labor with Grace. We had to stay at my in-laws house for 2 weeks while everything got cleaned up. Oh how I wish I was prepared as you are right now. I'm really jealous you have everything all ready to go. Good luck with labor and delivery! I can't wait to see pictures of her.

aimee said...

Wow! What a make over. It looks so cute and ready for the baby's entrance to the world.

Can't wait to hear the name!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

That looks beautiful! You have done an amazing job!

Ali said...

I LOVE IT!

Tyler and Megan said...

I know I already saw it and everything...but now I am DYING for her to get here! It looks perfect, of course. I am so excited for you and B!...and me! (Sorry Daniel/Trent, I am her favorite)

Tyler and Megan said...

I also loved your framed flower painting...cute. And fun that you got to use your fairy ones. They look great!

Katrina said...

darling! you guys did a great job!

the Baker 4 said...

OMG Andrea that cant be the same room i saw last....Amazing...It is so cute and I cant wait to meet your cute little girl...She is going to be so lucky to have such great parents. Good luck with the delivery.

Dustin and Whit said...

what a beautiful nursery! I absolutely love the crib and bedding and changing table! It definitely is fit for a little princess, you are going to love that sleep sheep bytheway, don't underestimate its magic soothing power, it saved us those first few weeks!

manwaringfam said...

Well done! That is a room fit for a princess, to be sure! Love the pink!

e said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I am in love. And I kind of want the crib bumper on my bed. Not sure what I'd do with a bumper, but I love it! And the blue lamp. And, well, everything.

Anne, Ryan, Emily and McCoy said...

SO cute! I totally love it. BTW I think you should put her in her crib from the beginning :) You'll be so much happier.

Trav and Lizzie said...

I LOVE it, so cute!

jen hulet said...

Love, love, love the nursery!! Absolutely gorgeous.

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

not that you don't already have a ton of people telling you already but i just wanted to confirm the fact that this room is absolutely darling! so exciting!

Starr said...

so darling! love the bedding.

Jen said...

So stinkin cute!!!