Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm going on a trip!

our hypnobabies class wrapped up a few weeks ago and i'm sad it's over. {b may or may not agree.} :) i learned a LOT not only from our awesome instructor liz, but from all the couples in the class. when the class ended i really felt excited and ready to do this whole natural birth thing. of course we are still continuing to practice. and i read about 3 natural birthing books a week...but...all in all, i'm really excited and i don't feel any of the trepidation about labor that i felt before we took the class. photo by katrina {or her husband jared}.
pictured above: ariel, amy, our instructor liz, katrina, me and emily
*
i'm leaving for new york city tomorrow with my mom and sarser. lets hope my 30 week pregnant self can handle the flight. and the walking. and also the walking. although i'm pretty sure i can handle the shopping. and the eating.
*
pictures to follow.
*
later peeps.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Yay yay yay!! I seriously cannot wait!

e said...

Jealous! Have fun in New York. Buy lots of cute New York baby things.

Dustin and Whit said...

Say hi to the big city for me, I could use some good H & M shopping! Have so much fun!