Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spoon.

last night my pregnant self braved the endless crowds of clueless hipsters to listen to my most favorite band of all times ever. here are some crappy cell phone pictures to prove that i was there. i was on my feet for literally 5 hours. which is more than i have been on my feet for the entire 25 weeks of this pregnancy. it sort of sucked. but i'm a super fan. it had to be done.and they were AWESOME. as usual. spoon is amazing live. they were so good in fact, that even all those clueless hipsters who were overheard saying shiz like "i know about spoon from the stranger than fiction soundtrack!!!!" didn't ruin my awesome time.
*
and thank goodness for e, my concert attending partner in crime. she's always down for concert attending. yay for her. we are still obviously super cool and not old at all even if i did go home, eat a bowl of cereal while massaging my feet and then crouch in front of la toilet while trying not to puke from overdoing it. yay us.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Ha. I can totally picture this entire night. :) I just wish I was home to go with you.

Barb @ getupandplay said...

You are so hard core.

Michelle T-C said...

I'm so bummed I couldn't come with you guys, but I'm so glad you got to go!

e said...

You are tough. And clearly the coolest pregnant person I know. Thanks for going with me!

e said...

Also: you forgot to mention the free-love couple.