Monday, March 1, 2010

Well there you have it.

mr.-on-the-wings-of-love dumped adorable tenley {or tinley as jake prefers} and went with that white-trash tranny. we aren't surprised though are we? no we are not.
*
some thoughts...
*
i liked-ish jakes fam. they seemed nice-ish. of course they all fell madly in love with tenley right off the bat. as they should. who doesn't love an adorable, sweet, retarded puppy? i REALLY liked jakes sisters-in-law for giving vienna a serious verbal beat-down. what i did NOT like was the major 180 jake's fam had towards vienna after the show's producers obviously told them to tone down the hatred a notch. boo abc.
*
nice how jake kept saying that tenley was "missing something". really jake? tenley's "missing something"? and how about vienna? is she perhaps "missing" anything? what do you think? hmm? maybe? yes? no? ok, let me help you out because i am pretty sure i can think of a few things that v-trash might possibly be missing. how about female parts? a good dye job? how about class? maturity? education? experience? FRIENDS? a normal family with a mother who doesn't work in a strip joint and a father who hasn't already beat you to the punch at proposing to his daughter? style? the ability to connect with others? how about charm? because it seemed she was missing a little bit of that while she was coming off as a TOTAL moron in front of your family. i'll stop there, but i could go on. and on. and on.
*
but apparently all of that is NOTHING compared to what tenley was missing, which according to jake, was this one magical, indescribable, secret, magical thingy that he can't....quite....explain....urrr.....durrr....VIENNA'S BOOBS ARE BIGGER!...urrr.
*
right.
*
PAINFUL watching tenley get the boot. even though i knew it was coming, and i had mentally prepared, it still just made me ill. that poor, sweet girl. i would not have been so nice as she was. i think i would have left jake with a "good choice" and booked my A over to the idling suv.
*
i will say this though...vienna looked considerably better at 'after the final rose'. maybe it was less makeup? maybe someone helped her with her hair? i don't know. but she looked better. and because i believe the children are our future i will say this...i hope jake and vienna are happy. i really do. until they break up. in 2 weeks.
*
lastly...ali as the bachelorette?! we also knew this was coming but argh! and also umph! and boo! not cool abc. not cool. ali is barely tolerable. can't we get some new blood up in here? or at least someone exciting? like michelle! recall michelle:
or even better! roz! in my dreams right? but THAT would be a good show. a real good show.
*
despite the crap pick for bachelorette you all know i'll be here...same time...same place...in may. in the meantime, lets enjoy this short bachelor{ette} hiatus to go do some good in the world. you know? like maybe vote for a really crappy singer on american idol. or something.
*
peace out lovers.

10 comments:

Ali said...

Andrea- I am a friend of Megan's in Oregon. Though I've never met you, I've read your blog on the Bachelor since the season started and must say you leave me in stitches with every post! Keep writing, because while I've lost all faith in this show your blog makes all the horrible choices each Bachelor/Bachelorette make downright entertaining.

Meg said...

Ugh. I don't know if I can even comment. Except to say that A) I still hate Chris Harrison and wish he would be fired. B)Vienna did look WAY more normal in the after the rose. C)I still think there is a possibility that Jake is gay. D) His dismissal of Tenley was awful. HE made that choice in case he forgot, so MAN UP and say goodbye and don't say all that garbage to her. What a joke. She is adorable. E)I think that is all. So I guess I could comment. :) I hope they are happy too. Jake, Vienna and her Borat look alike father.

Meg said...

Oh also- Ali bugs.

Nichole and Philip Swink said...

I was imagining a Bachelorette with Roz or Michelle and I was so excited ... then Ali came out with her fakeness and I was mad.

Poor Tenley. I was hoping all those dramatic stops he'd finally just say (like on the stairs, for Heaven's sake) "Um..I made the wrong decision...will you marry me??"

Stupid Vienna. I made a wager that Vienna would win and I'm not even going to claim my prize because I'm so mad still!!

Nichole and Philip Swink said...

And did you just DIE when the original singer came out and sang "On The Wing's of Love"? Oh my gosh...soooooooooo lame. Even worse was the fact that Jake and Vienna danced and just giggled at how lame it was. No class, whatsoever. And it's too bad because Jake's family seemed cute and nice and classy, so you know Jake has class somewhere ... and he goes for the skanky "passionate love". ICK!

Sarah said...

I was so bored with the show last night, it was so predictable. Like I shouldn't already know that! Boring. Vienna did look different last night,couldn't quite put my finger on it. Love your comments Andrea!

I'm A. said...

TOTALLY boring. Agreed. Thanks for reading Sarah. And thanks for commenting Ali. Love to hear from new people. :)

Nichole...LOVED that they had that dude sing 'On The Wings of Love'. I hope they paid him a LOT.

Ali said...

Jake and Vienna just deserve each other. They really do. I mean that with sincere kindness. Sure, they aren't my cup of tea but really, for whatever reason, cupid's arrow struck and I think Jake was totally frustrated on the boat that it hit the wrong girl.

I think TINley was semi-prepared based on that horrible moment on the boat. Still, it SUCKED seeing her sad. She's just classy.

SO. SO. SO. bugged that Ali is the new pick. I'm even more bugged that my bachelor friends (the local ones) totally like her. Ugh. I see through the act. And so does my Mom; which totally validates my unkind feelings toward her. She was the mean girl. She was priming herself for the top spot the moment she realized she might lose to Vienna. Seeing her on the women tell all made me want to wretch.

Oh well, I'll cope. I have to know, will you be watching dancing with the stars?!?

I'm A. said...

Ha Ali. Oh man, I just can't do Dancing With the Stars. But when I saw Kate Gosselin I thought...hmm... Maybe...MAYBE I can tune in to watch that train wreck. B and I were literally praying that the 11th contestant would be Jon Gosselin. Can you imagine?! What joy! But when they announced Jake I was back to NOT WATCHING. They should have picked Tenley. She's adorable. And a dancer for goodness sakes. Once again... Duh ABC. Duh.

Ali said...

A friend recently told me that Ali works for facebook...can you say ploy? Ugh, I'm BEYOND annoyed they chose her. So what, all of the sudden she can take time off because she is the Bachelorette, but she couldn't finish up the last 2 weeks of the show? Lame-o! Oh, and how wretched did she look getting into the limo? She by far wins the award for worst exit on the show. We all know she figured out that Jake wasn't going to pick her in the end and that they were OBVIOUSLY interested in making her the next Bachelorette, so she ditched him and gladly accepted an invite.