Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preggo tummies and veggie sandwiches.

this happened overnight. literally. or maybe even just between the hours of 7:30 am and noon. crazy stuff. and that is liz. she is the cuteness. also, she is the vanna white to my preggo. i'm hoping to get some deal going with liz where she will display my stomach, week by week, while wearing a gown. {or something.} i, on the other hand, am less cute. so yeah, no cute preggo pictures to see here. if you want to see the most adorable pregnant person ever then let me direct you to katrina. in other news...if you happen to be like me and absolutely hate onions, guacamole/avocados, corn and hot meat then you should go order the veggie sandwich from paradise bakery. it has none of those ingredients. i just had one and it was seriously the best veggie sandwich of my life. i only remembered to take a picture after it was almost gone. but seriously, its good.

8 comments:

liz said...

haha. YES, i would love to document your tummy growth day-by-day...oh and wearing gowns, that would be pretty sweet too.

ps. you are ADORABLE pregnant. believe me, i know these things.

Meg said...

BEBEEEEEE!

Barb @ getupandplay said...

You look darling. Aww...

Katrina said...

I totally want that sandwich now. And you are most definitely cute. I had the overnight belly growth with asher a few times. This time around it came on earlier but is growing more steadily. And I have had the cramps from my uterus growing for the first time either.

Katrina said...

EDIT: have NOT had the cramps this time.

bets said...

i don't think i can fully express to you how ridiculously happy i am that there will soon be a little bran'drea (i should copyright that now before it gets used by everyone) walking around in the holladay hood. a big huge congratulations!! seriously, i'm stoked for you guys. i can't wait to see the little guy and hear your rants about the joys of breastfeeding. seriously, seriously, sooo happy for you. you will be the best mamacita ever.

e said...

A daily tummy-growth documentary? I'm in.

† Brycrasch said...

I have learned more about pregnancy in this one post than in the entirety of my school education.