Friday, November 20, 2009

She's done it again.

i don't know how it is possible to make a movie about vampires and werewolves so FRICKING boring, but stephenie meyer has done it again. it is really, really boring people.
*
*edward is sketchy. the whole 'abandoning' his girlfriend thing has never really sat right with me. kind of a d-bag move if you ask me. and like seriously, don't take you're shirt off ever again. no really, don't. thanks buddy.
*
bella is completely unlikable. as usual.
my mother used the word "troubled".
*
jacob black has abs! abs! and that's about it.
*
this was by far my favorite part:
she killed it.
the girl had less than two lines and she acted circles around kristen stewart who isn't off the screen for more than 1 minute.
*
perhaps if mr. inbred and miss. personality-less could have rocked a little LESS wretched acting and a lot MORE smokin' alexander mcqueen we could have had a decent movie on our hands.

seriously, where were THESE people during that nearly 3 hour crap-fest?!:

8 comments:

Tyler and Megan said...

Hmm I am looking forward to discussing this in more detail with you once I have seen it tomorrow. But I am glad to hear that Jacob has abs! ha.

Barb @ getupandplay said...

Dakota Fanning is totally slummin' it with this role! She's an incredible actress- I'm sure she makes everyone else look really, really bad.

Nichole and Philip Swink said...

I heart Dakota also. She rocked! Can't wait to see her in the 4th movie.

Dustin and Whit said...

amen! so boring, so cheezy, so lame.

Melanie said...

Really? It was that bad? I haven't seen it yet but I thought the first movie was awful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh THANK YOU! Agree 100%

Meg said...

Excellent point with the added pics on the end. WTF?

brie said...

whre did you find all the emo prom pictures of E and B? made me giggle?

i agree the movie was boring. NOT as boring as the book, because reading 400 pages about Bella's depression got suuuuuper old, but still. boring.

until i saw jake's abs. that got my attention.