Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lately...

i have been working 60 hour work weeks.  and what a joy that has been!
*
unfortunately...60 hour work weeks are going to have to move to the back burner because tomorrow i leave for europe.
*
oh wonderful europe with the food and the art and the architecture and the food.
*
and the food.
*
i'm particularly looking forward to returning here:
it's been 6 years since emily and i took off for europe.  
look at what little babies we were:
i will miss emily the entire time i'm there. 
we are only supposed to go to europe together.
more:
i will be posting from the road so stick around if that's the kind of thing you are in to.
*
*
*
in other news...
go see this movie immediately.
and also read this post that tiffany wrote.
*
meryl streep + food + paris = everything a movie should be. 
*
and i'm out.  later. 

6 comments:

Meg said...

Yay Yay Yay! I will miss Emily too. But you should want to go to Europe with a Sarser, Sarser. See you tomorrow! Woot!

Tiffany said...

I hope you have even more fun than before (and it looks like you had a lot of fun then!). If, at the last minute, you end up with a free extra ticket, please consider taking me! :)

Em said...

OF course it won't be better the second time! Ha. It most likely will. more planning, more taxis, more smarts, and less weed. haha!

I'll miss you like crazy.

Em

EmFabulousFunshine said...

yikes. have fun!

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see Julie and Julia! I'm reading the book now and I'm not loving it as much as I thought it would, but the movie looks so cute!

kl said...

You better be bringing me something back!! jk. You're gonna love what happened last week at YW, I almost had a heart attack, k, not really, but close! Talk to you soon, Kell