Thursday, August 6, 2009

I don't have anything to post about so I guess I will mention that...

she is a good dancer: i like so you think you can dance a lot. it makes me feel uplifted. and like i should dance again. i never actually do though. except one time in young womens when we did a dance class and i did one leap and thought i might die of pain from the ripping sensation in my thighs. yay for old age and being out of shape. yay.
*
this was my favorite jeanine dance:




and this was my most favorite dance from this season:


3 comments:

Meg said...

Mmm love those dances! And love Jeanine! And going to love Regina Jeanine!!

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

I loved so many from this season and happy Jeanine won! Tay and I were cheering for her as we faithfully watched every episode. I'm not a dancer but dancing makes me happy :)

Ali said...

I thought of you when she won! That's not weird of me to say that right?