Friday, June 19, 2009

sometimes c and i argue at work about this:i think heidi and seal are super cool. she's all german super model and chill and white and he's all huge and scary and black and awesome. they are who brangelina WISHES they could be. they renew thier wedding vows every year. and have lots of babies. and they throw awesome halloween parties where they go all out:c feels differntly. here is a direct quote: "he scares me. if it was dark and he was walking behind me i would be running, clutching my purse with 911 on my cell phone." c grew up in sao paulo, brazil so the fact that she is scared of seal is really weird. obviously she has no idea what she is talking about. just look at them:also, i love seal's voice. this is good stuff.

is it the weekend yet?

5 comments:

Meg said...

Weekend please! And I like this couple too. They are very cool and different. But I do hate the song Kissed By A Rose. But I am willing to over look this because he is married to H and has beautiful children.

Marcus and Amy said...

Totally agree, they are an awesome couple. I love to watch her in interviews, totally cute and real and I have seen him in some interviews too and he is totally nice, not scary at all!

I like his voice too - I can handle kissed by a rose - it is Fly like an eagle that I can't stand!

Barb @ getupandplay said...

I don't think he's scary at all. He's big, though. I actually don't care for his music at all, I just like him as a celebrity. I would want to be friends with him and Heidi.

jasmine said...

i'm on your side. seal and heidi are awesome. their love and marriage seem to be genuine and happy. and you're right, seal's voice is amazing!

e said...

I like this entry. A lot.