Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Is she serious?!

first things first...wes's band absolutely sucks. is there anyone in the entire country who is going to watch this season of the bachelorette and think..."wow. wes is a real great guy. and i really love his music! i'm going to buy his cd." well everyone, you are in luck. wes's cd is on sale now! i'm sure his album is just flying off the shelf's...in chihuahua, mexcio. and here is wes looking like a total douche bag. other guys are just so jealous of him.something fishy is going on right? jill is told, point blank, that wes has a girlfriend, and she keeps him around? and i loved the date at wes's house. it was so awkward and weird. and obviously staged. with his all those women telling jillian how great wes is..."he's so genuine. he has a good heart. he can't tell a lie! other men are just jealous of wes." ha. good move keeping him in the mix jill. *

so she keeps wes and kicks off michael. poor michael. he was so sweet and genuine. as was his family. so obviously he had to go.
*

and kiptyns mom...insane right? i had a nightmare about her face last night. and kiptyn's sister...HORRIFYING. i would have ran screaming from the house if i was jill.
*
and apparently there is also some guy on this show named reid? i can't quite place his face...
*
but really, lets talk about the only thing that matters anymore...which of course is ed. i love ed. he's hot. also, he has a job. and if she doesn't pick him i swear on everything that i will never watch this show again.
{except i totally will.}

11 comments:

Meg said...

Oh man- any shred of love I had left for Kiptyn has been destroyed by his horrifying mother and sister. They really were terrifying. And who the crap has a 19 man band? Wes is such a db. But really a great guy! I loved how there were NO men at his house. And my general rule is any man who wears a white shirt with Grecian olive leaves embroidered all over it is not to be trusted.

I'm A. said...

Yes...Wes's family date was just bizarre. His mom! His step mom! His step sister! And some other possibly not step sisters! All talking about how awesome Wes is. It was like a Wes cult. And Jill just looked uncomfortable and sad. So she gives him a rose...uhh...totally normal.

Em said...

OH my! last night when he was basically like. Let's not go on with this any longer, I don't want you to meet my family (hint... Jake is right and I am sick of dealing with this drama and I really don't give a rats *** about you anyway) Jillian was about in tears and was like, "No, I want to meet your family!" I bet she kicks him off next week and then he is the one who comes back and proposes. I seriously HATE him. And Jillian fell like 20 notches after that to me too.

I am also with you. If she ends up with Wes I'm never (sorta) going to watch this show again!

naezandkidz said...

I really started to like michael and Jesse after meeting there family's.... but kiptin just was not on my favorites after watching her with his family..and what was up with his mom looking out the window when they were in the hot tub and giving them the dirty look...she was just odd....Wes needs to go...I think he hired those people to be his family. He is so going to make her look like an idiot on this show. My vote goes out to Ed...he is so cute!!

Classy Drifter said...

Yea who is Reid? And was there someone named Jesse too? I can't remember :)

Jon and Briana said...

this has to be staged right? I mean who in their right mind would keep Wes. Jill said she trusted Jake and yet she kept Wes this must be an evil ploy by the producers. She really cannot be that stupid. And I am really sad Michael is gone. He was so cute. Seriously who says "your beautiful, I will miss you and be happy" after you dump them? that is pretty cool. and his family was so fun.
I am just going to count out Wes. So Reid, Ed, and Kiptyn.

Ali said...

I love Monday because it's Bachelorette night. I love Tuesday because you blog about it!

Dear Jillian,

Ignore your "gut feeling" because it failed you last night. Wes sucks. I'm happy Ed is back and I didn't mind seeing Jake in his pilot uniform. It seems like the producers are prepping him for next season's bachelor. However, I'd much rather they select Michael if they're going to pool a guy from this season.

Did you like Jesse's brother as much as we did?

Reid reminds me of Chandler from Friends. I'm not a huge fan of Kiptyn. Or his name, "kip"...

I'm A. said...

Michael is a much better choice for Bachelor next season...I agree! Jake is nice and all...and all super bachelor-like but blah. Michael is way more fun and adorable. Although, making him The Bachelor just might ruin him...kind of like Jill has been ruined a little bit.

Anyways...Jesse's brother was hilarious! And his dad was cool. And it looked like they live in a wine cellar. Weird.

Jen said...

Agreed...I was SOOO irritated that she kept Wes. Even if you believe him when he is lying through his teeth about not having a girlfriend, can you not see that he only cares about his cd? Really? One of my favorite "How can you not tell that Wes is a total jerk" moments from last night was at dinner with his "family" when he answered the question about why he had done the show by cluing his sister in to the fact that she had signed him up for it...something she didn't seem to know. Hmmm...very interesting!

I am all about forgiving guys that mess up, because what decent guy out there doesn't mess up, and was glad to see her give Ed a second chance. I was totally rooting for Jesse and Michael at this rose ceremony and of course they both got cut. Has she totally lost her mind?

Erin Taylor said...

Oh please! Don't worry, it's not going to work out, anyway! Look at the track record!

I'm A. said...

Ha. Erin, please, a little less reality ok!? You are totally right though. Some seasons it is EVIDENT that no matter who they pick it won't work out. I think this is one of those seasons. So maybe we are all just rooting for them to fail? Hmm...