Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The fame that I get from this, it's almost like I taste it and I eat it and it comes inside of me and it becomes a part of me"... urr....

that little gem was from wes. what a winner. oh, and here is another one: "i've already made it six shows now, you know what I mean?... i've already sang my song that I wrote for Jillian. i frickin' serenaded her. it's a no-brainer. i've got what i wanted. if i can get a little publicity on TV, i can haul ass, or i can stay and try to get the girl.''
*
so lets see...jillian has got...
*
-wes, the jerk of the century who is only there to pimp his career
*
-kiptyn, who reminds me of all those jocky, high school football players who were way to good for everyone
*
-jesse, who makes me feel bored and wears stupid hats
*
-reid, who after lasts nights one-on-one date is apparently a gigantic weirdo
*
-michael, the 25-year-old break dancer who is actually the only genuine one in the bunch. my cold, cold heart melted a little with this line,

''jillian, i'm telling you — i'm not a guy that needs to know a lot of girls. i have not had a one-night stand, i don't do that... the one thing i'm missing in my life is the forever person, you know?''
*
i was extremely happy that she kept michael in place of jake. that was a good choice. but we all know she isn't going to pick michael in the end. he's too young.
*
i was a little sad to see tanner go. i don't know how i'm going to make it through another episode without that food fetish freak. and wasn't it hilarious how he said, "jillian's feet are a 9 1/2 but if she painted them mango-mango they would be a 10." riiiiight.
*
this is not looking good for jill. her only hope is to take ed's offer when he shows up in the final episode. that should be the easiest decision she has ever made.
*
this is possibly the worst season of the bachelor/bachelorette ever. although, i did feel a little giddy when i saw... 1) that jake is coming back to save the day, 2) they are going to show someones failings in the bedroom, and 3) ed! ed! ed!
*
it's high time for some drama!


p.s. you should go read chris harrison's blog. it hilarious.

*
p.p.s. did anyone watch jon and kate plus 8 last night? it was so upsetting and depressing. divorce?! ugh. i got the distinct impression that kate is heartbroken and wanting to work it out while jon is "excited for this new phase in his life" which i assume means "excited to go date that 23-year-old that he was caught with multiple times a few months ago." classy.

7 comments:

Meg said...

Ugh Jillian is making me upset. But first things first. I totally agree about Jesse and his yucky hats. And sometimes Reid wears them too. Yucky. Second- everyone really sucks. But I really love Michael too- but he wont win. And Wes is getting better and better with every second of this show. Gah. I need this season to end so I can sleep at nights again.

I'm A. said...

I sort of have a crush on Wes. I think I would fall for his shenanigans too. Cowboys are just hot.

Meg said...

Ew. Some cowboys are hot- but he makes me feel uncomfortable just having him in the same room as me...through a TV. Yucky. But he is good when he is around her...when he doesn't sing. But he is a hilarious addition to the show.

Marcus and Amy said...

I am so sick of the Jon and Kate thing. I am so over it. I think they both have changed and its the money and the publicity that have chabged Kate for the worst - she gave up her family and marriage for money. I really have no sympathy for her and I think her emotions on TV are so fake and she acts so helpless. Sorry she traded her life and kids in for money and fame - its her fault.

Jon is not innocent either. He never stood up for himself and was stupid to run off with a 23 year old instead of work on his marriage.

When its all said and done - I think we all saw this coming and I think its a shame that TLC is preying on them and those poor kids for the ratings and money. Granted they are in a contract, but Jon and Kate should have pulled the plug on this show a long time ago and worked things out - BUT money changes people.

That's my little soap box for the day...sorry. Don't get me started on Heidi and Spencer Pratt either!

Marcus and Amy said...

None of that was directed toward you Andrea...I realized it could have sounded that way :) I just think its so sad, like you said. Its my pregnant hormones that get me all fired up!

manwaringfam said...

I can't wait for your recaps. Awesome.

What a bummer for Jillian. I have to say that although Jake was a little boring, he was super sweet. I felt so sad for him at the end.

This season sucks bad... :(

I'm A. said...

No offense taken Amy! :) I totally agree with you but I got sucked in by Kate on tv acting all sad and hurt. They both suck. And I am sad for thier kids. Shame on them!

My husband told me that Jon is moving to a penthouse in New York City. I really hope they loose thier viewership. I'm for sure not watching anymore!