Tuesday, May 19, 2009

have you seen this yet? no? well go see it. now. it is woooooonderful. it reminded me of being a kid and watching jean luke picard on the uss enterprise with my dad.
i loved star trek: the next generation.
*
when the movie opened with... "space...the final frontier. these are the voyagers of the starship enterprise, it's continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before."...
*
swoon.
*
i'm not a trekkie. or a trekker. or whatever the official term is. but i do love me some star trek.

lavar burton from reading rainbow is so versatile!



i especially love that he is wearing my old hair clip across his eyes. my sister and i had those in every color.

6 comments:

Meg said...

Lavar really is versatile. Very talented. And whatever happened to our old banana clips? I would so wear those if I could find one.

Meg said...

And what exactly was the deal with his eyes?

e said...

Clearly, you're not a trekkie or else you would have called it "STTNG." I have to say, I was luke-warm about this movie, but everyone else loves it so much, I think I'm going to have to change my opinion. When did I become such a follower?

Marcus and Amy said...

You totally make me laugh! I love your posts!

I'm A. said...

He was blind Megan! BLIND! The banana clip restored his vision. Incredible.

Tyler and Megan said...

Mmm yes. I remember now. He had those weird milky eyes.