Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Fun Conversation With My Grandma...

grandma: well YOU sure missed a great day!
me: why? what happened today?
grandma: it was my 87th birthday and we had a huge lunch party and no one showed up.
me: {because i'm lacking in patience.} your birthday is 10 days away, you are turning 86 and no one invited me to any party.
grandma: well...everyone was invited and no one came.
me: everyone was invited except for all of the family members?
grandma: yes.
me: ....
grandma: to my 87th birthday party.
me: 86th.
grandma: whatever. no one even came. to my 87th birthday.
me: that we weren't invited to.
grandma: yes.

the end.

6 comments:

Meg said...

hahaha Ohhh Grandma. That is hilarious. You should email that conversation to Trent. Sorry I am not there to share in the fun.

naezandkidz said...

oh my gosh that is so so funny...we came and got her the other day for lunch and told her janis and hilary were coming and then they couldnt come so maybe thats where she got it from lol...she is so funny :)

I'm A. said...

Ha! I had a feeling maybe Janis had been called. But my oh my, she has been going on for days about how we all ditched out on her party. I keep saying... "Grandma, I think that was a special lunch with just you, Sue and Renae." And she was like, "YEAH! IT WAS SPECIAL! AND NO ONE CAME! AND I'M GLAD!" Ha.

naezandkidz said...

lol she is so funny. What would we do without her lol...

Dustin and Whit said...

thats hillarious, my great grandma and grandpa who are 95, who live in Mesquite Nevada sent me hate mail for not emailing them pictures of our baby... I had no idea that they even knew what email was, evidently i greatly offended them...old people.

liz said...

oh, i am loving this andrea! hahaha.