Monday, April 27, 2009

Two things...

1. if the world is going to end, i don't want it to be because of something called swine flu. grossest ever. lets be diligent about washing our hands people.
*
2. i need to apologize for the lack of 'i'm pretty even when i'm sad: maudlin pics thursday!'. i got busy. but, my inbox has been completely inundated with *literally thousands of upset emails begging for this feature to make a come back. so...my friends....don't fret. 'i'm pretty even when i'm sad: maudlin pics thursday!' will resume this thursday. in the meantime...check out e's or lisa's. INSPIRING.
*
*-not literally

4 comments:

Meg said...

Swine Flu is gross! I hope we all have to start wearing masks to work. That would be awesome. And silly. We were discussing bad words the other day, such as Panty and Moist- and I think I might add Swine to that list.

I'm A said...

Agreed. Swine is a gross word. Was that really the best name they could come up with? What if it was called Moist Panty Flu? I hope that is the name of the next deadly strain of flu virus.

Tyler and Megan said...

Yeah because if you really think about it...the flu can give you moist panties...so really it would make perfect sense.

I'm A said...

That is really true. I also like the sounds of Poo Belly Flu. Kind of rhymes.