Monday, April 20, 2009

Back East Trip...Only a Year Late.

i've only been wanting to get these pictures up for about 12 months. boo me.
*
we absolutely fell in love with washington, d.c.
amazing.
now i just have to get back there in the spring when the trees are blossoming.
*
anyways, what follows is a looot of pictures from our back east trip. and i totally narrowed these down because i took over a thousand pictures. soooo... if pictures of other peoples trips make you feel bored then allow me to direct you here or here.
you will not regret clicking those links.
*
washington, d.c.

2 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

Those are some really good pics. I love the baby ducks.

Sarah said...

Dear Andrea,
I love your photos. I do not, however, love that you have missed two Maudlin Pix: Even When I'm Sad, I'm Pretty Thursdays.
Just saying. The world is watching.