Monday, January 19, 2009

I have a confession to make.

we love chuck-a-rama.  shameful.  i know.
but listen...sometimes you are in the mood for classy food and so you go somewhere like zinn bistro where you pay eleventy million dollars and spend the entire meal trying to prove to your waitress that you deserve to be there.  the people at zinn scare me a lot.  totally worth it though. sooo good.  i went there last week with my favorites and i had seriously one of my top-five-all- time-best-bites-of-food ever.
*
anyways...back to the chuck.  sometimes you are just in the mood to have a possibly homeless waitress serve you coke in a puke yellow colored plastic glass and pile your plate with potstickers, enchiladas, scones, mac and cheese and roast beef.
*
thats all i'm saying. 

4 comments:

Alison said...

I love the Chuck; the scones especially.

Megan said...

You guys are gross. But I do love the scones. And the self serve soft ice cream station.

Tiffany said...

I'm right there with ya.

Melissa Stringham said...

I like chuck-a-rama, my dad calls it up-chuck-a-arama. Why do people hate it? Sizzler is way nastier and it doesn't get such a bad rap.