Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great News You Guys!

my aunt went through my grandmothers house and threw out all of the junk...err...precious, priceless collectibles. you may remember from THIS post my fondness for the boob cat. well, you can imagine my horror when i realized that boob cat was nowhere to be found. the horror! but wait!...while rummaging through a closet the other day i discovered...

and all was once again right in the world. don't be jealous that i am inheriting a weird cat that is holding its boobs in its hands.

6 comments:

naezandkidz said...

oh i am so jealous...I wanted to inherite that...LOL lucky you..

Megan said...

I am so glad you found boob cat. But we should never have doubted. Who would throw that away?

Tiffany said...

I've been waiting all day for good news like this.

Jason said...

What on earth?...

Anonymous said...

This makes me really uncomfortable.

Andy and Sara said...

What the heck!?