Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Annual Celebrity Stalk 09

usually when i go to sundance i go to see a "film" and to act all artsy and snotty. but last weekend, for the first time, i went to sundance to be a creepy celebrity stalker. it was fun. and well worth it.
*
check it.
{of last seasons the bachelorette fame}
i almost had a seizure. i don't, in general, really give a shee about celebrities. but this, this was pretty much the best person i ever could hope to celebrity stalk. and p.s. he. is. hot.
*
we saw some other people too...all of whom are super coo comedians. see look:
jane lynch, who is funny:missi pyle, who i don't really care about but look how cute she is:rachel dratch, parker posey {love!"}, jane lynch {again}:and amy poehler {swoon}:

so that was my weekend excursion to stalk celebrities at sundance.

next weekend im going back to be all artsy and snotty again.

3 comments:

Megan said...

The fact that I was not there makes me angry. And sad. And angry.

Megan said...

The fact that I was not there makes me angry. And sad. And angry.

Mama Snow said...

HELLO! So I have totally been thinking about you lately. I even tried to see if I could find ya on facebook or something. Yay, you found me. So I have a family blog I am going to invite you to. Email me yours at snowbabe81@hotmail.com or MamaSnowsblog@hotmail.com
By the way I ma doing great and just enjoying life as a mom with my two kiddos and hubby! How are you?