Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I went to Portland.

my siser lives there now. she was really happy to see us.i had never been to portland before.
portland is a really clean and quiet city.
everyone wears awesome boots and hats.
and carries cute umbrellas.
i am very jealous of my siser.
because all of the cool people live in portland.
also...not sure if you've heard...but it rains a lot. and if you go to portland you will see a lot of signs like this:portland is gorgeous.siser. me. marmie.cute shoes. wet pants. {from the rain!}we caught up on our americas next top model viewing.
this is an example of bad modeling.but this is how you smile WITH YOUR EYES.
tyra taught us that.we went to the coast.
it was raining.and very windy.but i didn't care because i felt like i was in goonies!

the end.

9 comments:

Megan said...

Come back Come back!

Em said...

meg seriously looks like mary poppins... but oh, so much cuter.

Annika said...

I am so jealous! I love Portland. We have some family that lives there and I think it is a beautiful city as well. We are still trying to make it up to the coast sometime. Looks like you had a fun time!

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

Gorgeous pics. I really like your blog and Obama. Great stuff.

The Weeds said...

Looked like a fun trip :) Portland IS beautiful!!

Melanie said...

I love Portland. It is so beautiful and I am extremely jealous of her!

Jon and Briana said...

Hey I have not visited your blog in forever! Your fall pictures are beautiful!!!! Love Fall! Oregon is very gorgeous I used to live in WA and so I would go with my friend to visit her fam in Oregon all the time (ok maybe once) but still it was gorgeous and fun! I am doing good I know it seems like I fell off the face of the planet but I just started school again so basically I did (that is fall off the face of the planet) Anyway hope life is great!

Katrina said...

Although i've never been, I have always secretly felt that I would love Portland.

little rogue said...

I lived in Portland for five years and it is a rad little place. I love your pictures especially the last one with the beach, red umbrella and ballerina stunts. Seriously, I want to own that picture.