Sunday, July 6, 2008

So...

ok. lets talk. i've been a blogger slacker for way too long now. but lots of stuffs have been going on! and i do solemnly swear to post about such stuffs asap. next up... posts about how bad my ex-job {woohoo!!} sucked, photos from my trips to the north shore in hawaii, dc, new york city, maybe some profesh wedding shots and probably some complaining per the usual. so come on back ya'll.
*
also, here is a picture that i took of some ketchup...just to get you excited.

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

There is a god, after all!

e said...

The ketchup has left me in such anticipation, you can't actually understand. I'm waiting...

ORION said...

You went to the North shore of Hawaii??!!
That's where I keep my horses. If you had brought your copy of LOTTERY you could have gotten it signed lol!
Much Aloha,
Patricia Wood

Robin said...

Ketchup, woo hoo! Show me more!

Sarah said...

I love the look of the tomato sauce (ketchup). Come back soon!

Megan said...

where has my siser been?

Lincs & Ali said...

yay! you posted! It was soo good to see you last week!

Katrina said...

Yay! I've missed you!

e said...

Although the ketchup was tantalizing last week, another post might provide more fulfillment this week. :)

K said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog! Love the images and the fun commentary! Thanks!
Sincerely,
Kait C.
http://simplyelegant-k.blogspot.com/

Ape said...

Where have you been...at JOB hell? Where is the new job? do tell...

Monika Dubska said...

mmmm ketchup :D

Kate Smith said...

Um. I feel like deja vu. Anyway. Love ketchup and ranunculus - have you ever been to the flower fields in carlsbad? Let take a road trip in April if you are available. Any plans for pioneer day? k8

Anonymous said...

That is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! You are a really talented photographer. Have you considered starting a business to share your artistic/creative side with the world?