Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Really Embarassing Guilty Pleasures That I Indulge In Way To Often...

-the bachelor {ugh. i know.}
-rascal flatts {country music. ugh. i know.}
-chuck-a-rama {don't judge.}
-deep blue sea {smart sharks that eat people!}
-the twilight series {no explanation needed.}
-showering as little as possible {hate it.}
-wearing full-on pajamas {with hair completely undone and no makeup on} in public, like to the grocery store/library/post office... {ghetto? i think yes.}
-and this song and music video {yeah, really embarassing. i know.}:

so there is my list. now lets not talk about this again!
*
ok. i told you mine. now you tell me yours {if you dare disclose them on the internets}. it's only fair!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fantastic list, in a shameful, horrifying way. Everything was kind of blurry to me after I read The Bachelor, but I'm reminding myself how much I adore you.

However, I can't be too judgmental because I frequently watch The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. It's soooo good.

maggienikole said...

thanks for stopping by and for your kind words.
they made me smile.
oh and a dumb question...
what do you mean word blocks?
:)

Robin said...

What are you talking about, that music video is totally awesome :)

Well I recently watched the whole series of "My So-Called Life" online and felt really dumb while doing it.
And sometimes for dinner I just eat golfish crackers and baby carrots.

Barb said...

I posted mine!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Andrea, thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm so flattered you like my photos, because yours are awesome! Love the series at the cabin!

maggienikole said...

makes sense, sorry when i reread your comment it made total sense. :)

Marcus and Amy said...

I posted mine too! What a fun idea!

Mindi said...

no haters here--i've loved that song from the start, but that lead singer? NOT what i thought he'd look like....
i can't judge up-chuck a rama because i gulp down gas station nachos and watch rock of love 2 and the hills and a whole hot mess of reality tv shows.....
all love here.

About Claire said...

Was this post inspired by me saying that I watch the view? Because I am not embarrassed at all...

e said...

too bad the video freeze frame is such an unfortunate expression.

Anonymous said...

Ha! This is hilarious. I LOVE your blog!