Monday, April 21, 2008

Cabin Favorites.

i've said it before and i'll say it again {and again and again and again...}, utah is so, so gorgeous. this is frozen jordanelle lake on the way up to heber, utah.
i love going up to claire and ryans cabin because it is a great excuse to take some photos.utah is stunning in the summer, winter and fall...but it really shines in the spring time, when just the slightest hint of life is peeking through the white snow.

mount timpanogus reminds me of the alps in switzerland.and here is us. just being pretty cool. {and cold.}

and the real reason why we all come up to the cabin: sheep butts.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

I like the sheepies. :-)

A & C said...

Hey lady! You have some cool shots. Cabin excursions are the best. And Utah is beautiful! I miss that place.

About Claire said...

My personal fav is the one where ryan is grabbing my but!

Lincs & Ali said...

We are totally blogging friends now... so are you married??? I swear I heard somewhere that you were...

I'm Andrea said...

I totally did get married. Maybe I should leave this comment on YOUR blog instead of mine. Hmm.

ali said...

Gorgeous! I love Utah, and I love that you love Utah.

I can't find your e-mail address, but the rug measures 5x7 feet and we'd sell it for $100. Was originally about $450 from Anthropologie. It's that really soft hooked and tufted wool. Let me know if you wanna see it! alilovescurtis@gmail.com