Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blue skys at last! {Some spring quotes}

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant"
-anne bradstreet {1612-1672} 'meditations divine and moral'
{photo of the salt lake city, utah lds temple by my brother-in-law tyler}
*
"[Spring is] when life's alive in everything."
-Christina Rossetti (1830 - 1894)
{above and below photos by aussiegall. such fantastic, bright, happy photos. go see. another one of my flickr favorites.}
*

"Listen, can you hear it? Spring's sweet cantata. The strains of grass pushing through the snow. The song of buds swelling on the vine. The tender timpani of a baby robin's heart. Spring."

-Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider

{tomorrow...a post about sandals! i think i have spring fever.}

4 comments:

Jon & Briana said...

so I guess technically today is the first day of spring but it does not feel like it. I dream of non wet springs not wet ones! I have never heard of Jonathan Adler I will have to look and hopefully not get too addicted! Congrats again on your marriage of bliss!

Monitor de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I love the temple picture! And I have missed your quotes.

love.boxes said...

What beautiful photos and quotes. Just lovely!