Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag! You're It!

cute briana tagged me and since i haven't done a tag in quite some time i thought i'd play along.
*
5 things i was doing 10 years ago:
one. picking food out of my braces
two. acting like a ridiculous little junior high brat
three. playing with emily, cami and anne ... oh the good old days
four. ummm
five. dur
*
5 things i was doing 5 years ago:
one. saying goodbye to my missionary
two. going away to college
three. backpacking through europe with my most best friend emily
four. having the most awesome, care-free summer with claire
five. and racking up the debt thanks to said europe vacation and care-free summer
*
5 snacks i enjoy:
one. cheese
two. chips and salsa
three. sesame seed bagle with plain cream cheese, tomates and capers
four. cheese fries
five. cheese
*
5 things i did yesterday:
one. shopped at j.crew with my mom
two. shopped at ann taylor with my mom
three. shopped at nordstrom with my mom
four. ate din din at porcupine with b {so yum}
five. went to bed way to late
*
5 jobs i've had:
one. repossing cars for quick loan {when you need it fast, you know where to go...}
two. grease girl at training table
three. gallery manager at an art gallery
four. studio manager at color me mine
five. editor for uofu paper
*
5 things i would do if i had a million dollars:
one. buy a range rover
two. give money to all my friends and family
three. take a trip to morocco, india, croatia, australia, japan...
four. solve world hunger
five. buy seasons 1-9 of the x files {very important}
*
5 tv shows i like:
one. antiques roadshow
two. arrested development
three. dexter
four. curb your enthusiasm
five. americas next top model {holla!}
*
5 things i hate doing:
one. job interviews
two. sports
three. soduku
four. going to work
five. driving

5 biggest joys of the moment:
one. watching b shoot threes
two. that my parents new home is nearing completion
three. my new mooing-cow-flashlight-key-chain
four. getting together with my bestest friends on saturday for pedicures and sushi
five. that this tag is over
*
i tag...you!

3 comments:

Jon & Briana said...

thanks Andrea that was very fun to read and it is nice to get to know you better!

Anne said...

"Ten Years Ago" - LOVED making home movies with you, Emily and Cami! Summer with you was always fun!

Annika said...

I love the post. You are too funny! And I want to know who B is?? I haven't talked to you forever!