Monday, February 11, 2008

Boring Recap {More for my benefit. If you don't like things that are boring I might skip this one. BUT...if you like boring than by all means, read!}

it's been months. i'm so behind. sigh.
*
i started writing all of the stuff that has been going on over the last few months and then i completely fell asleep. mid-sentence! and that means i'm boring. there is really no interesting way to recap 3 months worth of remodeling and living out of your grandparent's nasty second home. trust me. i've tried. so...here are the highlights{ish}...
*
september. like it.
*
book club. sister hosted it. and since im super bossy i demanded that we have a halloween/fall/vampire inspired book club and that we force all of our lovely book club girlie members to read three enormous books. since our book club girlies are the best ones out they all happily complied. we read the twilight series. BEST/WORST books ever. and medan and i threw a bloody, candle-lit book club inspired by vampires and pretty much every page in the halloween edition of martha stewarts magazine. {that magazine is now stored neatly next to my bible, which is where it will stay for the remainder of my days here on earth.}
*
october {!!!}. i love you october.
*
halloween. the best of all holidays. my sister and i dressed up as orange and witches.
*
thanksgiving. sad. we were in the middle of a big move {more on that later} so we didn't really have a kitchen or the ability to take time off and travel to southern utah to celebrate with our extended family and friends. we almost ended up at olive garden. for thanksgiving. yeah.
*
and have i mentioned that we're still moving/remodeling. it sucks.
*
billy joel concert. radness.
*
christmas. weird. we didn't have a tree or christmas lights. and really christmas isn't christmas without a christmas tree! boo.
*
new years eve...meh.
*
sundance film festival. our car was destroyed when a 30-foot sheet of ice slid off the roof and demolisehd the passenger side. the good news is at least we weren't driving the porsche that was parked in front of us and also destroyed.
*
our dog ran away. i've been crying for a silly long time. i miss you puppy.
*
the end. that was boring. and sort of depressing right?
*
whatevs. very soon i will have internet and my blog will be back up and running and rocking and rolling and all that good stuff. bear with me.

5 comments:

Katrina said...

It's so good to know you are alive! I have seriously missed you in blogland. I was very excited to see you had commented on my blog and then came over here to find new posts! wahoo! Anyway, sorry things have been sorta crappy lately. I hope they are getting better. That is crazy about the ice falling on your car!

alyson. said...

andrea! you're back!

I seriously feel you about your puppy. that is so sad. my cat ran away almost 6 years ago, and every time I think about him, STILL, I get sad.

but your back! and that's exciting. :)

Tiffany said...

I think I'm going to have an Andrea's Back Party! Good luck with all the holy moley exciting stuff going on right now! And if you need a puppy to snuggle, just let me know. I'm going to start renting mine out.

Claire said...

What fun it is when snow falls from the sky in thick sheets of ice right onto your car...

Rox said...

Yay you're back!