Sunday, February 24, 2008

Benson

this is our puppy benson, who got lost. i wanted to post his sweet little face on my blog so i won't forget him.
*
after an exhaustive search we have resigned ourselves to the fact that he is not coming back home to us.

benson and i used to fight all the time. we had clashing personalities. we both always wanted to be in charge and we would argue over who got to sit next to my mother on the couch. but he was smart and had major attitude and i can't imagine finding another like him for as long as i live.

love you puppy, wherever you are.

8 comments:

ali said...

I am sad for you. This hurts my heart.

Katrina said...

So sad. Wherever Benson is, I hope he is happy.

Anne said...

I'm so sorry about Benson. I loved that little dog. Buffy just loved him and he didn't want anything to do with her :). Again, I'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh sad! Look at those adorable eyes! Sob!

Robin said...

Too sad! I've never had a pet get lost, I'm so sorry for you!

Camilla said...

i am so sorry!

Nemuro said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Zulkijora said...

See HERE