Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tonight is ANTM Night!

i'm almost embarrassed to admit this but...i love americas next top model. my name is andrea and i'm an antm addict. {the first step is admitting you have a problem right?} its just so mindless and ghetto and unrealistic and awesome. they already kicked off my most favorite "model", victoria. but that comes as no shock. we can't expect them to have an intelligent, well spoken girl on the show who might expose the total ridiculousness that is tyra banks. no bother. i love it still. but i miss victoria and her sass. she was not only my favorite on this cycle but she also took, in my opinion, one of the best photos in antm history. see look:

that is good stuff right there.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Well, if you read my blog a couple days ago, you will know that I, too, love this show. Although I'm not watching it on TV because it's on at the same time as Pushing Daisies. So, online I go...

ali said...

Agreed. And agreed.