Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So...

sometimes you go to old navy and its like "whaaaaaa?" no cute clothes. you know what im saying you guys? i mean, you might think they have cute clothes. but usually that is a trick. and they really don't. and when you get home with your new purchase you are like "hmm...this thing i just bought from old navy isn't actually cute at all. at. all" and then i say paSHA.
*
but sometimes you go to old navy and you see this:
and its all warm and fuzzy and cozy and it makes you feel all super cute and autumn-ish. and you think to yourself "well played old navy. well played."
*
but you also cry a little. because what you really want is to dress like a j.crew model who spends the autumn season in scotland.

and you think to yourself "hey! i could dress like a j.crew model who spends the autumn season in scotland". and then you add up that little ensemble and you realize that it costs over $700. *

so instead you think you will just try to do your hair like this {its free!}:

and you will try to remind yourself that clothes are not what are important in life and you should probably go donate some money to some worthy cau.....oh who am i kidding. i want that bumble tartan mini skirt!

10 comments:

tiff said...

I'm loving the autumn up-do and the burnt orange top over the yellow. Seriously. J. Crew girl has nothing on you!

P.S. Thanks for expressing my exact Old Navy sentiment. Sigh.

Estella Baker said...

Haha that was a cute post andrea :P i know what you mean about old navy!!!

Ali Flegal said...

Then you go get yourself the bumble tartan mini skirt!! Hey... do you think they have that gray sweater/jacket in maternity? My maternity clothes make me look like a pioneer.

Claire said...

I will now have to study that hairdo and figure it out cause its so pretty!

Katrina said...

I'm with you, Andrea. I lust after J.crew clothes.

Em said...

I LOVE that sweater. I am going right now. Love it.

ali said...

Hehe. You are so funny. I love having you back.

Camilla said...

this is SO true!

::tgm:: said...

I love how you wrote, "paSHA". Hahahahahaha. I *wish* I could get my hair to do that little chignon. [sigh]

::tgm::
thesimplerthings.blogspot.com

i'm kelly said...

the great thing about j. crew is it eventually goes on sale... really on sale. but i do love those wellies. to bad i dont' have much use for them.