Saturday, September 22, 2007

The many faces of me.

tiffany, who is wonderful and amazing, tagged me {and you}. hooray!
*
this is me when i am listening to awesome musics on my ipod.
this is me when i am driving in my car.
and this is me driving with my most favorite sunglasses on.this is me right before i have an allergy attack.
this is me right before i quit my old job.
this is me eating at my favorite pink restaurant with the mayor of salt lake sitting right behind me.
this is me when i eat at an indian restaurant, get really bad food poisoning and then remain sick for 3 months.
this is me when i am weird.
an this is me when i am bored.
and this is me when i hate the way you are driving.
and now...TAG! you're it! what are the many faces of you?

13 comments:

Katrina said...

This is a really fun "tag" post! And it's so good to see that you are still around. I miss your posts! Sorry about the lame work block. And thanks for still reading my blog and commenting when you can. I love hearing from you!

Ali Flegal said...

This is the best tag I've read... you look super beautiful in each pic!

Randy and Jenna said...

love your blog! love the faces tag.

Barb said...

So cute and fun! Your expression in the bored pic made me laugh! Thanks for the comment on my blog- my life is good but very, very busy until Nov. 6th (election day!)

liz said...

ah andrea...i love your face.

Robin said...

What a fun tag! I am totally going to do it.

That's so funny...we should try to meet up for lunch sometime on the JSMB patio.

HENDERSON FAMILY said...

what a fun post! it was so good seeing you the other night! and we get to do it again soon...I need your address for Amy's baby shower invitation. Could you email it to me at: alisakhenderson@yahoo.com.
Thanks! hopefully I'll see you then!

alyson. said...

how cute is this? fun faces!

Emily said...

Fun! Love your many faces.

tiffany said...

You are adorable! Thanks for playing tag with me!

love.boxes said...

fun! Where do you get really good Indian food in SLC?

Sarah said...

Andrea I love this post but oh my god where are you? Come back to blog land! I miss you.

Ape said...

I miss you...we all need a new post!