Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ippolita.

ippolita is extremely awesome. i'm not a big jewelry girl but i would literally take everything on this site and wear it like there was no tomorrow. especially the rings. i want them all.
*
for instance, these ridiculously gorgeous stacked gold bands. next paycheck these will be mine.and the paycheck after that i will own this ring, which is most definitely cooler than any other ring that has ever existed.
seriously, what is up with all the fuss over white gold? yellow gold makes my soul soar.

i would sell my first born child to own this ring.

and i want these so bad that it hurts.

the end.

9 comments:

Ali Flegal said...

I really like yellow gold too. I hear that you can get a great price for your first born on Ebay. Ha ha ha.

Eric, Maere & Max said...

Wow, these are amazing. The second one from the bottom. Amazing.

adam said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

tiff said...

great, great, great! you always find great stuff!

maya said...

i love the first ones and the fourth one. i prefer rings to alot of other jewelry because they will go with anything and you dont have to worry about clashing etc.
love your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love all of those rings. Preston is going to be very sorry you introduced me to this sight.
-Karen

katie said...

mmmm, i told zach that i need the some fine jewels, and boy are these fine.

ali said...

Andrea, you crack me up. And I'll take one of each, please.

love.boxes said...

lovely. :)